Coppell TV Repair LLC is offering a repair kit for a failure we ha've seen and resolved in X-Main board LJ92-01688A shown on the listing pictures and below video.
The board is used in a number of 50'' Samsung and Insignia plasma TVs all based on the same Samsung plasma panel.
Kit SKU: CTVRL-NO-PB-0148
Brand new replacement equivalent or 100% functional substitute components for the following:
- Q4101,Q4104,Q4301,Q4302 - located on heat sinks at top side of the board;
- Q4503,Q4504 - on heat sinks at top side;
- R4104,R4105,R4302,R4304, R4504,R4506 - 3 Ohm gate equilizer resistors for the above transistors; you will rarely need to replace more than one or two of those unless your board uses resistors that are NOT of the same value and at least one of them is burned open; it is normal for OEMs to use different resistors - 3 Ohms, 5 Ohms, 2.7 Ohms etc - as there is no one strict value and they are free to use whatever they have handy.
In repairs, though, it is imperative that all those have same value so if the ones on your board are different from the 3 Ohm ones we send then you MUST replace all of them at once.
- Q4102,Q4501 - OEM tranistors are usually marked "46"; our replacements may have mark (dash) on the THIRD instead of the FIRST; it is unusual, but we confirm it is correct and the substitute is fully functional.
- R4102,R4502 - located near the above transistors
Easy to medium. Generic soldering equipment should allow doing the job.
Patience and attention are always recommended.
Improper handling may cause additional damage. If you are not certain you can undertake the service consider using our repair services instead.
SHIPPING AND HANDING
Products will usually ship on the next business day after purchase is placed and paid. Unexpected delays may occur. If you do not receive a tracking number or message from us within 3 business days after purchasing please contact us.
When shipping method is specified during payment it is our first choice to utilize that method for shipping.
Yet sometimes it is not possible or may result in delays, e.g. a late Friday FedEx shipping of inexpensive and durable product may have a chance of being shipped in Friday than the following Monday; in such cases we reserve the right to substitute FedEx Ground with USPS Priority and, in some very rare cases, USPS First Class service. If shipping costs differ significantly you are in your right to contact and request price adjustment.
When shipping option for the order is "Free shipping" we will usually utilize cheapest available method.
See below for important disclaimer regarding the USPS First Class Mail packages.
We do not advertise delivery time and do not take responsibility for delays to packages as long as tracking information proves they have been shipped in a timely manner by us.
Be advised that the following delivery services are NOT insured per USPS policy:
- Domestic: USPS First Class;
- International: First-Class Package International™, Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Boxes; services to some countries may also not be covered, for details read the USPS article on the subject.
What this means is that if you choose any of the above services as your delivery method you agree to hold us free of claims against loss of value should your package gets damaged or lost in the carrier system as long as the tracking information by the carrier shows the package was accepted by them and processed into their system.
Coppell TV Repair LLC does not guarantee that this product is all that is needed to resolve the problems with your TV.
Most of the repair kits we offer are based on first hand experience servicing boards at our repair facility.
Over time they may get expanded with our own experience or information from manufacturer service bulletins, customer feedback etc.
Yet failure can be unique and there can not be guarantee that what has worked one, ten or even hundred times will also work the next one.
Just as important, every repair involves about equal portion of quality of parts and quality of worksmanship and as we have no control over the worksmanship quality unless we are the ones performing it we would be unwise to provide warranty of the products utilized by that worksmanship.
As such, no warranty is offered on this product once the components in it are soldered on a board.
If you would like warranty please see if a REPAIR SERVICE is offered instead of a kit. Unless otherwise noted all our repair services do come with a standard warranty.